Friday, August 18, 2023

In the crosshairs of #drav


Had to happen sometime. Let's see. I'm not prepared in the least. But, its a good way to hasten things and shake oneself out of complacence and sloth. Get stuff done when alive. If alive till the end, maybe will even achieve the intended objective.

Also, I've been using SM as a scribbling pad. That's the approach you need in order to study something of this size and depth. I knew in my heart of hearts that I had to start thinking and expressing systematically. Maybe now's the time.

It's all good in a way. If someone knows good hackers, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pain in the heart 💓

Just thinking about the fact that -  Brahmins in Tamilnadu have absolutely, literally NO CLUE about the 100 years of a most extraordinary ha...

Most Viewed Posts